FREE CONSULTATIONS 1-810-234-2204 1-855-55-BENEFITS 1-810-234-2204 1-855-55-BENEFITS

What Compensation Can I Get in a Personal Injury Case?

In the law of personal injury or tort, an injured person in Michigan can usually seek to be compensated for tangible losses like lost wages, future lost wages and medical bills but a jury can also usually award compensation or damages for the pain, suffering, heartache, stress, anxiety, shock and frustration and other intangibles that an injured person has been forced to experience.

Every case, and type of case, is different however. Contact our office for a free consultation to determine if you have case that can be pursued.

>>Back to Personal Injury